Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc88

$100 or below misc. sticks (4 right/1 left)

Prices are in USD and only calculated for shipping within the U.S. If you want me to ship outside of the U.S., please send me a PM.

RH

1. Bauer Nexus 8000 (retail) - P88, 77 flex cut down to ~82 flex, Condition 8.5/10 -- minor scrapes on the shaft and one very small chip on the backside of the blade -- $100 shipped

2. Easton V9E (retail) - E3 , 75 flex cut down ~80 flex, Condition 1/10 -- shaft is in great condition, but the bottom of the blade is cracked (see image below) -- $Make me an offer

3. Easton Mako 2 SS dressed as V9 (pro stock) - Custom Curve (similar to P92, but less rocker and a more closed heel-mid section), 85 flex cut down to ~92 flex, Condition - 9.5/10 -- $75 shipped

4. Bauer Supreme Total One SE (pro stock) - P92, 95 flex cut down ~102 flex, condition 9/10 -- minor cosmetic scrapes, but otherwise in great condition -- $75 shipped

LH

5. Reebok 20K (pro stock) - P-11 (Sakic clone), ~112 flex or above (pretty stiff), condition 9/10 -- minor cosmetic scrapes, but otherwise in great condition -- $95 shipped

AUbpbmz.jpg

7Obc0Jg.jpg

aMHIXuL.jpg

K3I0i1z.jpg

Cracked v9e blade

yyPLSnp.jpg