Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord ZipLock

need advice skates similar to Easton stealth S15/S17

Need some input here,

I currently have Easton stealth S15s with Tuuk LS Holders LOVE these skates but they are falling apart also had the same Tuuk setup with S12/S17 used those until they disintegrated.

Bought a pair of APX2s and not a fan of them.

So my question is what would you guys say is the closest setup i could get that would be like the Easton s15s with tuuks.

I was thinking maybe RS/Makos with tuuks??

Open to any input.

Thanks!

Nothing really mimics that exact fit. RS deviated from it. I would suggest you look at Bauer Supreme for that anatomical style of fit in the ankles. Might need to go wide though.

that's what I am afraid of been scouring ebay for months now looking for the skates.

Do you know how RS deviated form it what the differences/similarities are?

And I had a pair of total ones and I do agree they were close-ish but I just didn't like them as much (but did like it way more than APX2)

as a S15 owner I can tell you IMO opinion that the closest are the mako. switch them to tuuks and you should feel similar.

The Makos are not at all designed to resemble the Stealths, but since they're so fit-versatile, you may end up liking them of course.

For now i was able to score a pair of RSs for 460 ON ebay to see how i like them before i invest into a skate.

Keep the advice flowing thou open to all suggestions as for VH skates those are steep $800 and up.

Ideal budget is under $400 (as makos/RS etc can be found way below MSRP).