Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

Warrior Krown adjustment issues

Hey All,

Was just wondering if anyone has experience with a broken or malfunctioning adjustment wheel (4play) mechanism on their Warrior Krown. For some reason mine stopped tightening at a certain point while the helmet is on my head. It gets to a spot and the wheel keeps turning but the helmet tightens for a second then snaps back loose, almost feels like its catching on something or there's a stripped bolt.

I can take the helmet off and tighten it all the way close with no problems but when it's on my head, it won't tighten after a certain spot and stays loose on my head.

If I take it off, tighten, and try and squeeze my head back in, it'll stay tight until I make a quick cut or make a sudden turn with my neck and it'll pop back loose again.

I haven't taken it apart to figure out the problem just yet, wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen and if there is a fix for it before I go into DIY mode.