Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
HDHockey

Rink Rat World Cup

Rink Rat World Cup

Durometer - 82A

Setup - 80/76 Bauer Premier Skates
Used on Sport Court/Ice Court about 1 or 2 times per week
Previous Wheel - Rink Rat Identity Krysis
Me- 6’0” 230 lbs
Grip – I was happy to not notice a huge difference between the Identity Krysis and the World Cups. I pushed the limits on the Identity Krysis with my weight and was concerned I was going to notice a big difference in grip, but they grip perfect for me. 9/10
Speed – The speed on these is good, again pretty equivalent to the Krysis. 9/10
Durability – I went to these wheels because I knew I was burning through the other wheels a little fast, so far after about 40 skates on these, they are holding up great and showing little signs of wear. 10/10
Looks – Oange/Black, looks pretty good on the skates. 10/10
Value – A little less expensive than the top of the line wheels, but for a bigger guy they work just as well with better durability. 8/10
Overall – I purchased the Identity Krysis wheels after my Revisions wore out, and opted for what I thought would be a better performing wheel knowing I would sacrifice durability. I was happy with the Krysis, but I do not notice a large difference between the 2 for both the price and durability benefits for someone 220+. 46/50