Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonesy9020

Jonesy's Summer Sale (Gloves, Pants, Blades, Sticks, Boots)

First Sale on here and looking forward to it!

All prices include shipping to the 48 contiguous US. Payment by PayPal, either send as gift or cover fees. Open to reasonable offers. Will make deals particularly if you're buying multiple items. Pics forthcoming.

Sticks, Shafts, and Blades

Warrior Pro Stock Inno Design Original Dolomite Grip 230 Flex RH Michal Rozsival Pattern. Open mid-curve that plays pretty upright. Maybe like a P92? haven't seen one in a while. Blade is in excellent shape and very stiff. Has a 1" wooden extension in it. Listed at $100 on ebay. $75 shipped to MSH. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warrior-Inno-Pro-Stock-Dolomite-Grip-Hockey-Stick-Rozsival-Right-RH-/181804460642?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a5463ea62

Brand New Easton Stealth S7 Intermediate 65 Flex Modano/Zetterberg E4/PM9 curve. This stick appears to have been cut about 1.5" as there's no E or A near the top of the shaft, but it's cut right at the 65 Flex mark and is the same height as my uncut intermediate T90. In any case, it stands 62" vertical against the wall. My guess is that Easton used to build their intermediate with an additional 2" 'Flex Free' zone, similar to Sher-Wood and Warrior in recent years. $35 shipped.

Mission HEX-1 RH Elias (PM9/E4 equivalent) 85 Flex Clear. Cut about 1.5-2 inches off. Used with some cosmetic wear (Decals/clearcoat/paint peeling) but no cracking in the blade. $50 shipped.

Mission L2 Tapered Blades. RH. Elias (PM9) and Hull (P88?? Maybe a little more mild) patterns available. Have tape residue but no structural damage. $15 shipped/each. $25 shipped/both.

2 CCM Vector 8.0 85 flex tapered shafts. Non-grip finish. Pretty sure they were pulled from an ABS blade combo that CCM sold back in the day as an inline "one-piece." $30 shipped for the pair. Individually $20 shipped.

Original Junior Easton Z-Bubble Standard Shaft 50 Flex (Green/Black checkered Kevlar). Has an RH wooden blade in there now that I'll throw in for the additional price of shipping if you want it. Probably about $5. Also has a full length wooden extension that I can either leave in or remove -- your call. $35 shipped.

Easton Mako Wood Tapered Blade. RH, Sakic Curve. Used once and didn't like it. Didn't take any slapshots. $20 shipped. (Also have a Lidstrom/Getzlaf available with some heel wear, can make a package deal. If bought individually, $15 shipped.)

CCM U+CL Grip Stick 75 Flex RH Thornton stick. Damage towards the lower part of the shaft so that it makes a cracking sound when flexed hard. May have some life left and could probably be repurposed as a tapered shaft if it snaps. Doubt there's much interest in this, but figured I'd post it just in case. $30 shipped.

Gloves

Eagle Talon Gloves 14"(probably most similar to Talon 60, but a generation older). Navy/White Lettering.. Listed at $70+ship on eBay. Planning to keep these but make an offer if you're interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eagle-Talon-14-Hockey-Gloves-Navy-White-/181797595935?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a53fb2b1f

CCM Vector Pro Gloves 14". Black/White detailing/Silver gel lettering. Leather outer in great shape. The suede-grip overlay on the left glove has a hole in it, but the underlying synthetic palm is still in great shape. $35 shipped to MSH.

Pants

Tackla Pro Light Pants Size 48. No hockey smell. Used but in excellent condition as I played with a shell over them at all times in high school. Very protective pants. Marked with my name/phone number on the inside, but near mint otherwise. $30 shipped. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tackla-Pro-Light-Ice-Hockey-Pants-Size-48-/181804747295?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a54684a1f

Socks

Philadelphia Flyers Reebok Edge Home Orange socks with white band. Brand New. Size: XL. $20 shipped.

Holders, Runners, Inline Chassis

Mission Pitch 3 Holders with Steel 280mm. Brand new unsharpened. Pretty sure they fit the stock LS2/LS Edge/SB 4.0 rivet pattern. Great steel for the price, I'd put it up there with LS3 quality. -- $30 shipped/pair.

Mission Aluminum Hi-Lo Chassis. Size Medium. Black and yellow color scheme. Used but shows very little wear. Axels and spacers included. $35 shipped/pair.

X72 Pics added. The flash on the camera makes the blue show through a little more, but the blackout job is well done and they look very black in person/on ice. Note, these are from when I bought these from another MSH member about a year ago, but they look the same now as they did then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kXH6GGtT0