Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Another shipping question

How would you guys ship a 1/2 visor? What service(s) would be best to send to the States or to Canada? I'm in Vancouver btw. Thanks.

mail boxes etc. is where i do my shipping. just go there. they have bubble wrap, boxes. etc, all the things you need to ship things.

mail boxes etc. is where i do my shipping. just go there. they have bubble wrap, boxes. etc, all the things you need to ship things.

I checked their website but it has no quotes or prices. How expensive would you rate it? (with bubble wrap, boxes and shipping).

I'd stay away from Mail Boxes Ect. and stores like that. One time it cost me $40 to send in a warranty Synergy. Those types of stores are very overpriced. I'd go to the post office.

I'd stay away from Mail Boxes Ect. and stores like that. One time it cost me $40 to send in a warranty Synergy. Those types of stores are very overpriced. I'd go to the post office.

Do you prefer to send by mail or courier?

I send everything US Postal Service, but obviously you don't have that in Canada. I'm sure some of the Canadian members have good suggestions, I'm just saying stay away from Mail Boxes Ect. and those stores.

Woah, I remember when Eazy sent me 2 shafts, it was $10 something. I bought this visor from a pro shop last year and I'm just trying to make back half of what I paid and I don't want whoever the buyer is to pay more shipping than he has to.

I guess I'll ship via Xpresspost from my post office. I did a estimate from Vancouver all the way to Florida and it's only $20. I guess I'll work out the price of the visor/shipping with whoever wants it. Thanks guys. Visor for sale in sell forum btw.

I have never had a problem with Canada Post but this holiday season they were being picky because they want to go on strike. Packages from US to Canada had to have full names written out clearly and some other small details.

What are the restrictions or policies when it comes to shipping things in a box? Does anyone have to inspect what's inside or something like that?