Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skinni44

Rink Rat Identity Theft

So I've converted my RBZ 100's and thought as I was spending the money on new skates, I would spend some more on bearings and wheels. Instead of going with grippers like always I thought I would try some Rink Rats. I got the Identity theft wheels in green which are the 80a wheels. I'm a bigger guy like 300lbs so I know what I can use and what to expect but what I got was not expected. I put grippers on the back and the RR on the front. Well after just one 90 minute training session I noticed the second wheel on my right foot had started to crack down the seem. Only that wheel. I contacted the store I ordered them from and they replaced it but it happened again. I play on Ice Court Pro and have done for over 10 years so would expect these to hold up but the second one done it.

Anyone had the same problem? I'm not so sure that it's a bad batch but rather a flaw in the wheel.