Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CommodoreColt

Bauer TotalOne MX3 Girdle (SR S) with Warrior Dynasty Shell ($75 shipped)

GIRDLE IS SOLD. DYNASTY JR XL (FITS LIKE SR S) SHELL STILL AVAILABLE FOR $25 SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL.

Bauer TotalOne MX3 Girdle with Warrior Dynasty Shell. The shell's velcro tabs connect the girdle to it in all the right places and make a very compatible set. The Dynasty shell is significantly lighter than the Bauer shell that came with this girdle.

Girdle is sized Sr. Small, and the shell is sized Jr. XL. These Warrior shells fit a size down so the two pieces have perfect proportions to one another.

Shell is brand new without tags, while the girdle has seen a little bit of ice. It's clean and laundered, but has a small tear outside the kidney protector. See pics.

$75 includes shipping in the continental US.

PBtkzrb.jpg?2

q7bKySw.jpg?2

HIlwViq.jpg?1

iIgqlQg.jpg?1

YIAkbI4.jpg?1

1H4eO1w.jpg?2

nvfCCm2.jpg?1

KhY0SsU.jpg?2

TXdhPfw.jpg?1

Right, the girdle has been sold but this might give useful info to someone else searching for fit information in the future.

I'm 5'6'' with a 30'' waist. They fit long and loose on me, pretty much a perfect size too large for my preference. 5'8'' should be a good fit, though the waist and thigh adjustments work better going bigger than they do going smaller.

In my experience with size charts like the one in the pic, the optimal fit is to be in the upper end of the measurement range that is listed.