Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YesLanges

Any NYC-Area 40+ Goalies Interested in Playing ?

My 50+ league (they're not strict about the age requirement for goalies) will need a couple of experienced goalies for the spring and summer of 2017 (and indefinitely beyond that). Very good hockey community in Westchester exactly 20 minutes north of NYC. Games are usually once a week at the same rink (Westchester Skating Academy in Elmsford) no earlier than 7:00 PM and no later than 9:30 PM and usually on Sundays or on the same weekday each week every season. One goalie per team paying $250 for 15 games plus 2 to 5 playoff games per season. The league runs all year with about a 1-month break in between spring/summer and fall/winter seasons. Most of the players have been in the league in the regular divisions and 40+ division for 10+ years and a lot of guys still play on teams in multiple divisions simultaneously. Competitive but friendly league. Contact me before you contact the rink so that I can explain something that I don't want to post publicly.