Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43%burnt

xl standard shafts

Is the Vector 54" without the plug? It takes regular blades, right?

yes, the vector is 54" and takes standard blades. performance is something to be desired from it according to the few that have used it.

I don't see why shafts come so short anyways. They should offer longer models or just make them all long and let people cut them down. Atleast make a composite end plug so you're not adding fiifty grams of wood just to get the stick to the right length.

I think that all standard shafts should be a full 51" of composite with a plastic cap at the end.

what a wonderful world that would be too. i'm sure it has a lot to do with cost issues. i would think they're banking on the fact the most people won't need that extra length. its slowly getting better recently. more models have a little extra length to them.

Do you mean like a synthesis and t flex blade? It could work but it all depends on how long the final size is.