Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afgan

CCM U+ 12 width

Hello.
I have a used pare of ccm u+ 12 skates, size 10,5 E. They have been used for 5 months and baked/ molded once. When I sit and put them on it feels tight but good, when I stand it is ok also. But after 5 minutes of skating outside of my feet starts to hurt. Then I loose the laces and it helps but the skates start to wobble so you cant skate like that. I realize that my feet get flattened when skating other then sitting or just standing. I have 29,7 cm length, 11 cm width, low/ flat feet, low- middle instep.
I have NOT baked them for my feet. Will baking eliminate the problem in the area or not? Do I have to stand in them during the baking process? Or may be these skates are not just for me?

59jpg_3526751_25349290.jpg

Baking most likely will not help. You have to punch this out. If you have not baked them, do it anyway first. If you still have the problem, you can punch them out in that spot. This forum has pretty good instructions. If you can not find them, ask and somebody will put a link for you.