Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantor22

is anybady going to watch the new season of 24? what were your takes on previous seasons and what do u think the plot wil be this year?

Not going to watch it, although I'd like to. I got hooked on it the first season, but I find that its hard to find enough time to watch it. And because the show is so sequential, if you miss one show, the next one makes no sense.

nope. elisha cuthbert is gone. :(

She got on my nerves in the second season. She had nothing to add to the season as far as plot, but she still took up a big chunk of time. Also, her character in the first two seasons was just plain annoying. The writers could have toned down the bitching and moaning by far and still have had too much.

I'm not going to watch the show this season. Even though I think it's like the best show ever. I think it's best to wait for the DVD's to come out and watch it then. I did this previously with season 1 and 2... and i basically finished watching them in less than 2 weeks each... I couldn't imagine waiting a whole week between episodes... I assume it might diminish the suspense. as other things occupy your mind during the week, and you kinda forget what's going on in 24.

nope. elisha cuthbert is gone. :(

She got on my nerves in the second season. She had nothing to add to the season as far as plot, but she still took up a big chunk of time. Also, her character in the first two seasons was just plain annoying. The writers could have toned down the bitching and moaning by far and still have had too much.

yeah. like how many times can you get kidnapped in 24 hours