Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

CCM Center Ice Practice Jerseys, STX Stallion 500 Shoulder pads, Pro Stock Socks

A few things for sale:

1.  STX Stallion 500 SR. shoulder Pads size Large - $45 shipped to conUSA - SOLD

Used for a year of beer league. In very good shape overall, straps are a little stretched and are still workable but could be cut/sewn to be tighter and would be as good as new. The glue on the chest plate was coming off so I re-glued it and it's secure again. Awesome shoulder pads, I am selling them because I got the new 2018 model in an XL (better fit for me).

2.  CCM Center Ice Practice Jerseys (Avalanche, Blues, Islanders) - $20 each shipped to conUSA - ALL JERSEYS SOLD

Each used once, in great shape with no rips or tears that I can make out.  The Avalanche and Blues jerseys are XL and the Islanders jersey is XXL.  None of them have any numbers or letters on the back.

3.  Reebok Pro Stock LA Kings Away Socks - Size Large - $17 shipped to conUSA - SOLD

Used by a player in the Kings organization (possibly Matt Greene, judging by the number on the socks) and never used by me.  Some marks and scuffs but otherwise in great shape.

4.  CCM Pro Stock Pittsburgh Penguins Stadium Series Socks - Size Large - $17 shipped to conUSA

Purchased new off eBay and worn 3 times by me.  Some scuffs and marks but otherwise in great shape.

Pics:

c2e83408e144e08f_large.jpeg

883433ce5d7fbd83_large.jpeg

2345dc2550e8c845_large.jpeg

c4a44381cfbdec99_large.jpeg

34055a6b2854a572_large.jpeg

b28ecfe233057ff7_large.jpeg

82ab3f3a11409270_large.jpeg