Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

SOLD - Reebok Pro Stock BLK/GRY Uncrested Practice Jersey - Size 56 - MIC

I won this couple weeks ago on eBay but forgot I needed size 58 now instead of size 56 due to my new shoulder pads. The person I bought it off of had removed the crest that was on there and there is a little fuzz/marking where it was removed (see pic) but it is barely noticeable and can be covered by another crest. Jersey is in great shape, I didn't use it at all but looks like it was maybe worn 1 or 2 times. Jersey has double-stitched elbows and fight strap. Bummed it doesn't fit because it's near-impossible to find one of these without a crest.I bought this last week but forgot I needed size 58 now instead of size 56 due to my new shoulder pads. The person I bought it off of had removed the crest that was on there and there is a small amount of fuzz/marking where it was removed (see pic) but it is barely noticeable and can be covered by another crest. Jersey is in great shape, I didn't use it at all but looks like it was maybe worn 1 or 2 times. It has double-stitched elbows and fight strap. Bummed it doesn't fit because it's near-impossible to find one of these without a crest.

Asking for what I paid for it - $90 including USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the conUSA

MRmFmKQ.jpg

zKkKzXq.jpg

IvIuZHF.jpg

lgE7cxj.jpg

bc8lCka.jpg