Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Attn: NHL 2005 PC version owners!

Few questions, I just bought NHL 2005 for the PC and wow, right off the bat it is immediately just head and shoulders above the PS2 version. Anyways, few things...

1) Where can I download some of the addons for it like the roster editor/create a player, mods, tools, utilities, etc.? Any NHL 2005 fansites with this type of stuff? I know it exists, but I can't find anything even after doing a google search.

2) I'm using a PS2 controller with a PC adaptor, it works great for Madden and NBA Live but i'm having some problems with NHL. A couple controls are reversed and I can't seem to be able to change them, even in the contol options menu in the game. The select button on the PS2 controller is having the same effect as the start button and vice versa and the L2 button and L1 buttons are having reverse effects where L1 acts as open ice support and L2 is the modifier, i'd like to reverse that.

Other than these little minor things, all I can say is WOW. NHL 2005 on the PC is like a completely different game than the PS2 version, you can actually slow the game down and eliminate the ridiculous hitting unlike the PS2 version.

Thanks

Well I can't really answre #1 because I don't own the game. But I have a suggestion for your second point. I know places like RadioShack sell USB controllers that look like the PS2 controllers. I have one for my computer and the only noticable difference are the analog sticks. The PS2 ones are a bit more stiff whereas these ones are pretty loose. Personal preference I guess.

1) Roster updates and add ons, try: www.nhldepot.net or www.easports.com

2)Have u tried messing with the controller set up in the game? That might be the answer