Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Mister_NoDangles

Reebok 11KP Pro Stock

Background: Been playing ice hockey for over a year 6+ times a week. Playing in equivalent of C League with some high level pickup games thrown in. I'm a size 15in gloves, weigh 205lbs at 6ft tall. I play center so I take a lot of hacks on my gloves so gloves are an important part of my game. This is also my first review on any equipment that is hockey related, but I've used a lot in my short time playing. This will be a 6 month review.

Fit:  I'm a tapered/anatomical fit guy and these are the best fitting gloves I own. The minute I slid my hand in I knew they were going to be my favorite gloves and they've proven time and time again to exactly that. The pro palm material is a step up in feel from retail options that I have used and I never want to go back. The flex cuff is far and away the best feature of this glove as it's very comfortable and allows for great mobility when stickhandling. Everything feels very snug and comfortable. If there is any knock at all, it's that there is no flexthumb but as this is a somewhat recent addition to most gloves, I won't deduct anything from my rating for it and I haven't noticed a difference in my game using gloves that have it vs those that don't. 10/10

Protection:  Protection is stellar. Pro Stock padding allows me to have confidence in faceoffs knowing that when someone inevitably hacks my hand I'm gonna be ok. I've batted down shots with these and haven't felt a thing. The flex cuff does wonders to protect your wrists from slashing and provides ample coverage to that area. I've beaten these gloves to death over the last 6 months and they refuse to let me down. 10/10

Weight:  They're light by my standard, but certainly not the lightest on the market or the lightest that I've used. The palm material is a bit on the heavier side, but allows for great feel at the expense of more moisture and heat. However, I can't say I notice it that much so it doesn't bother me in particular. If you're looking for a light glove, newer options will provide that a lot better than this. 7/10

Durability:  These things are a beast for durability considering the propalm. I use lizardskins and grip tape on my sticks. I'm slowly changing out to all grip tape over trainer's tape on all my sticks as lizardskins wear off. No major issues with durability on these gloves. The exterior looks fantastic, and pretty standard wear on the the palm, but still a long way to go before I get any holes showing. 10/10

Intangibles: You don't notice they're there. They mold to the hand and feel apart of you. They give me the confidence to play my best game without needing to readjust. 10/10

Conclusion:  The overall fit of these is FANTASTIC. My favorite gloves by far and I wish they still made the exact glove with a flex thumb. I also own Warrior QRLs and I still find these to be the superior glove. The flex cuff feels a lot better. I'll continue using these and will probably try to grab the CCM equivalent when I see another sale drop for them. I highly recommend these to anyone who enjoy a contoured fit. 47/50