Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

headonaswivel

A decent problem to have....

About 3 months ago I ordered a pair of lightspeeds, an 1100, and a couple Kovy blades from a store I frequently order from. I quickly cancelled the order as a friend in the pros passed me some things he couldnt use, so the need was no longer there. End of story right??

I got a call from the store today saying the payment went through, but since the order was cancelled nothing went out. I had my student line of credit Mastercard discontinued about a month ago, so I can't get reimbursed.

So I have $600 credit at the store.

What would you buy???

I'm thinkin skates, its really the only thing I need, and even then I don't really neeeeed a new pair too badly.

I'd save it until when you really needed something. I'm in a similar situation with HockeyGiant, I ordered a pair of Vapor XXX gloves but they shipped me a 14" when I ordered a 13" so I returned them but they don't have anymore 13's in stock so i've got a $149 store credit and can't figure out what to buy. I'm thinking about putting it towards some inline skates, not sure yet...