Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nic#19

shooting

hey guys front foot or back foot and does anyone have any videos of anyone taking some hard wrist shots. i need to get this happening

use search ;) There's been plenty of topics about this...

Get your ass to see some hockey at a higher level than yours. We have Pro Hockey here in my state (only one level above the grade I play) and its an awesome sight to watch when it comes to technique. Hardly any of the guys have a bad technique and those that do are just freaks that make it work anyways.

It'll show you how to do things on or opposite footed. I learned my opposite foot wristers from watching a good friend of mine and his team do warmups. Just a simple horse shoe but every shot they took went in one after the other.

lastly.... its one thing to watch but you really have to practice hard as well. I practice off rink shotting against a concrete wall at work 30 mins out of every lunch break. 4 times a week plus one 1hr game and one 3hr practice. It really adds up at the end of the season.

well aussie joe no offence but i am australian but living in canada for a while and hockey down there is nothing compared to up here. i was playing snr a roller hockey there wen i was 15 neway. oh i am from Vic. i am wondering bout balance cos i wen i shoot hard they are always low??

Justt keep practicing, get some pucks and start firing. Work on trasnferrign your weight, and shotting off of either leg. I like to shoot off front leg. As for them always being low its again practice and possibly your follow through.