Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Tydan Blades to cease wholesale sales

6 hours ago, 218hockey said:

That's great, but where would a guy buy it? Some of this product is so obscure. Why doesn't Pure Hockey or Ice Warehouse stock them?

I can go down to the local hardware store and buy CCM or Bauer.

Because Ice Warehouse, Pure and many other big retailers get HUGE margins from Bauer and CCM to mainly sell their steel and smaller steel companies just cannot be as aggressive with pricing. 

On 3/10/2021 at 5:49 PM, dkmiller3356 said:

I have 5 sets of new unopened steel from STEP.  After I get to those and wear them out I am going to retire from hockey.

Might want to grab an extra set of holders or three that work with them in that situation - when you get around to using them, you may well be in different skates and even if it is the "same" skate, the holder may have changed, years down the road. 

On 3/10/2021 at 2:54 AM, 218hockey said:

Byonic? Sure, another unicorn like the Massive Blade I finally gave up trying to find. 🦄

Think we've interacted before, but I'm in MN (my shop is inside west of Mpls area metro rink) and I carry both Byonic and Bladetech, and just brought in Flare (had Tydan and Step but no longer, and never brought in Step's edge blades).  And you didn't miss anything with not finding Massive-- although I was curious too and finally found a set; wasn't better than Step so didn't bother pursuing.

• Like 1