Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
start_today

Warrior QX3 Repaint

Ok, here is a fun game.....

I have a Warrior QX3. Last night I noticed some of the graphics chipping off, and it looks like there is another design underneath. 

Given the limited view we have, try to guess what the stick is underneath. I don’t want to peel off more just yet, as I’m still using it, and the underneath doesn’t appear to have any grip. 

5BbKYq9.jpg

B66Fv30.jpg

I had a few QX Team sticks I really liked. And it seems tech wise, those are the same as these. But, I never quite felt like I liked this stick as much as those. Maybe it was/is all mental, or maybe this is a different stick construction. Since the QX has a different kickpoint than any previous Warrior, simply putting new graphics over an older stick seems a little fishy. (I also might totally be jumping to conclusions.)

Edited by start_today