Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Monty22

Anyone playing paintball?

Took my son to play Paintball last summer and we both had a blast.  We've gone have a dozen times since and have gotten some his hockey teammates into it as well. Will probably do a group team bonding outing in the fall prior to the upcoming season. I hadn't played since the early mid 1990's when Initially picked up a couple of used Tippman A-5's to mess around with at home in our woods and  I was a teen. Crazy to see how much it's evolved. I've since upgraded an Empire Axe, trying to figure out which hopper will be best next. I find it's great exercise- lot's of squatting and sprints. The local field has longer duration games every couple of months. I greatly prefer these as they use more acreage and  more strategy is involved. Anyone else playing?