Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
maviNHL

NHL YT Videos

Hello everyone!

I`ve been a huge NHL fan for as long as i can remember myself and have recently created an animated youtube 
channel about Hockey. Player statistics, rankings, comparisons, trades, and all sort of other stuff. 
If you are interested, please check it out. I`ve put a lot of effort into it and would really appreciate any feedback. 

My latest video: NHL Top 10 under 23

Ps: If you have any questions, I`ll gladly answer them here). Not a bot\ not spam. 

Edited by maviNHL

Howdy,

The animation was pretty slick, I thought.  No talking / "human analysis" meant that I wasn't all that interested.  And I'm an old guy that isn't much into stats / metrics / whatever the hell.

But in terms of presentation, it was quite good.

Mark

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate your feedback) The thing is that i`m originally from Ukraine, moved to the USA not that long ago, and i have a pretty strong accent, thats why i decided to start simply with stats. 

Edited by maviNHL