Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Innovative Product Catalogue?

It hasn't been updated in quite a while (maybe 2 years). The newest products they have available are that "Dual Kick" 1100 and the newer colored white grip Novius instead of red.

I was wondering the same thing...There's the list of products on their website but it doesn't seem udpdated.

The main picture on their page isn't recent either. Brett Hull, Lucky Luc, Igor Larionov, and Sergei are all still in there.

They generally don't come out with too many ground breaking products. They always seem to be very low key and with the recent rumours of them stopping independant production I wouldn't expect a catologue review from JR or anyone. I remember last year we heard about the White Novius after the TO show, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a new item or two come out in Vegas, but I wouldn't hold my breathe to see anything before then.

Not to mention they don't have enough production to satisfy current dealers, let alone new ones.

They generally don't come out with too many ground breaking products. They always seem to be very low key and with the recent rumours of them stopping independant production I wouldn't expect a catologue review from JR or anyone. I remember last year we heard about the White Novius after the TO show, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a new item or two come out in Vegas, but I wouldn't hold my breathe to see anything before then.

I ask Dave Corwin of Innovative if this rumor was true and he says no, but in this world we never know.

So what are the next catalogues coming up?

Seems like all of the big brands are covered. We are only 10 days out from the start of the expo so the full show review is less than two weeks away.