Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sid

Zenkai base layers

I was wondering if anyone is having issue with the base layers and the stitching coming undone. I  gather they beefed up their stitching on the gen 2 gear but both my gen one and gen  2 keep threading off. Love the performance of the gear but disappointed in the quality of the stitching. I am looking into alternatives if mine falls apart. I am curious about the Aycane gear as it sounds similar

15 hours ago, Sid said:

I was wondering if anyone is having issue with the base layers and the stitching coming undone. I  gather they beefed up their stitching on the gen 2 gear but both my gen one and gen  2 keep threading off. Love the performance of the gear but disappointed in the quality of the stitching. I am looking into alternatives if mine falls apart. I am curious about the Aycane gear as it sounds similar

Gen1 were notorious for having stitching issues. Gen2 seems better, but I also had issues with them not lasting very long compared to other brands unders.

I started testing the Aycane Rebel Pro Baselayer Lock Pants recently and was very impressed. I can't comment on the durability though since I have only used them about 10 times. 

Thanks

how would you say Aycane compares? I like the way Zenkai regulates my body temp. Is there similarity in material.

I don’t want keep buying a product that fails and falls apart.. 

On 2/8/2023 at 5:43 PM, Sid said:

Thanks

how would you say Aycane compares? I like the way Zenkai regulates my body temp. Is there similarity in material.

I don’t want keep buying a product that fails and falls apart.. 

They do not keep you as cool as Zenkai, but they are more breathable than most other brands of unders.