Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
the_game

New Product from 2023 Torhs Finals

Wasn’t down at Torhs but followed along with ther live stream and some insta accounts.

Tour:

- looks like they have a new line coming out the ‘Spitfire’ skate is one of them.

- another was the KVX line I think, something along the lines of that, also looked like they was one skate line with white leather and another with a more traditional all black set up.

Labeda:

- saw some Instagram posts about an all pink wheel some guys were wearing, specifically Travis noe. Trying to get some of my ol’ roller sources to get me more info.

- most notably was a new frame. It looked as it the chassis could adjust to where it sat under the boot, either more forward or backward. Someone mentioned the frame could be adjusted to use a hi-lo or instead an all 80 set up. I’m assuming this would most likely be on a tour boot with a recessed outsole to accommodate this movement. Guess we have to stay tuned for what it is really is.

- Unify Black Ice’s customs gloves, I think they were made by Mach1? Not sure of the overall quality but very and some nice touches around the graphics and sublimation used. 

If you were down at Torhs please share some info! It’s good to see Tour and labeda pushing the game forward. Seems like it’s been too long since they were putting new tech and designs out there, glad that’s back!

Just saw a close up pic of the new pink labeda wheels, they actually use an outer bearing spacer.

The wheel core is almost concave so rather than the spacer sitting inside between the 2 bearings, the spacers actually sit on the outside. Very interesting concept.