Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jeffg

Sherwood Encrypt Pro Stick

I was a big fan of the Sherwood TMP Code Pro, so I thought I would try the new Encrypt Pro.  The stick has a better release and a slightly less dampened blade than the TMP Code Pro. It is now more of a shooters stick. The big difference is that the grip on the stick only goes about half way down the shaft.  It stops between the two "O"'s in Sherwood on the front of the shaft.  This is ends up being were part of your lower hand goes.  Part of your lower hand is on grip and part is on a smooth shaft.  It is an awkward feeling to say the least.  I have never had a stick with a grip coating like this, so I contacted Sherwood and sent them pictures they requested of where the grip ended.  According to Sherwood this is normal on the Encrypt Pro stick.  The Encrypt Pro is definitely not as good as the TMP Code Pro