Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaseyJones_86

I get to watch Kessel play fri.

I'm goin to Munn to watch MSU take on NTDP u-18 in an exhibition game fri night. Gonna be sweet, I will finally get to see this Kessel kid and see what all the hype is about. I will try to take some pictures as well.

If he plays any way like he did at the WJC's, you're in for a treat. He looked amazing out there (well, on TV anyway :))

He certainly did look good at the WJC, the kid just needs to learn to pass the puck and make use of his linemates. Looks like he'll go the college route, I was kind of hoping he'd sign with an OHL club so I'd get a change to see him play.

Just got back from the game. NTDP edged out MSU 4-3 ( their 2nd win over state) in a very exciting game. There was alot of scrapping and the game was up and down, very fun to watch.

Kessel tore us apart, I think he got a goal and an assist but it seemed like much more than that. The kid was everywhere, he is one of the fastest I have ever seen in terms of breakaway speed and always knew were the puck was going. His offensive awareness is amazing and I think he will make an immediate impact when he comes into the college ranks next year.

unfortunately my camera battery went dead so I was only able to get one crappy photo (he's in back against boards)

:angry: thumbnail:

th_0af_HPIM1141.JPG