Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1STUD

Hummer frame size?

Im in the market for some new skates since my hi ho's have been killing my feet. I was wondering if anybody new the frame size on a size 10 blue max. Like is it a 9.3, 9.9, or 10.2.

Thanks

Im in the market for some new skates since my hi ho's have been killing my feet. I was wondering if anybody new the frame size on a size 10 blue max. Like is it a 9.3, 9.9, or 10.2.

Thanks

I believe the wheel spacing is the same on all the Hum'er chassis.... I know for a fact it is the same on the small and the medium chassis, and I suspect it amy be as well on the large. This is due to the fact that with the larger wheels, the space between the axle centers is necessarily farther apart, so even on the small chassis the spacing is I believe 9.3".

The only change between the small and medium Hum'er chassis is the space between the sole plates. The smalls are for size 6.5 - size 8's, I think, and the mediums run from size 8.5 through size 10, with the large from 10.5 - 12. There may be an extra small chassis for size 6 and under which takes the 76 mm wheels.

Due to the low flat profile of the Hummer chassis (to keep the height down), you need to be sure that you select the right size, because the sole plates will not fall in the correct position for easy mounting if you take a small where a mesium should be....a size 10(Blue max, not HiHo) I believe would take the medium chassis....call Rob Chornamud at Labeda if you have any other questions.

By the way, the HiHo's fit larger..at least one more size then the Tours...so if you were in a size 10 HiHo you would no doubt need a size 11 - 11.5 in the Tours....If you happened to try a size 10 in the Blue Max's after being in a size 10 HiHo, then the skate is probably too small..if your HiHo's fit properly.