Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jay

Relocating to LA area...

Looks like I'm going to be moving into the LA area this summer since my GF is going to grad school at CSU Long Beach. Since I know a number of you live and work or go to school in LA, I was wondering if you could suggest any good places to live for a reasonable amount of money. Also, what are some of the best places to play hockey (ice and inline)? I'll also be looking for work in the graphics field if anyone has any suggestions... Thanks!

there are no good places to live, its all soo expensive!!!!!! in all seriousness though u'll have a blast out here in LA, how close to do you want to be to CSU long beach?

Obviously, we don't want to live in Burbank but it doesn't necessarily have to be in or even around Long Beach. I know the whole city is expensive but mainly what are some of the less expensive areas that are still nice to live?

Guest phillyfan

Not sure how close it is to LA, but I have cousins living in Newport Beach. They play roller hockey in the Summer somewhere near there, from pictures, rink didn't look all that bad. Hope this helps.

Is it taped in OC, NY. Or the one in Cali? I thought that was the NY one.

New York, unless it snows in Orange County, California.

Newports pretty nice. I think alot of the houses there would be pretty expenssive. Theres a nice beach if u likes urfin.

Never seen the show but I've seen commercials and that's Orange County, CA.

Where's the love for Orange County, FL? O-town represent!

(lol I'm actually reppin' Seminole County...)

Guest 2048
It's New York:

Corporate Contact

Orange County Choppers

27 Stone Castle Road

Rock Tavern, NY 12575

Orange County Choppers

Ok, everyone here is talking about two different shows.

JR and the ones talking about the one in CA are talking about the one on fox. It's called the OC.

The one everyone else is talking about is the one on discovery channel where they build motorcycles, it's based in Orange County, NY.

It's New York:

Corporate Contact

Orange County Choppers

27 Stone Castle Road

Rock Tavern, NY 12575

Orange County Choppers

Ok, everyone here is talking about two different shows.

JR and the ones talking about the one in CA are talking about the one on fox. It's called the OC.

The one everyone else is talking about is the one on discovery channel where they build motorcycles, it's based in Orange County, NY.

Haha, it all makes sense now.