Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimmie

which pad?

which pad would you guys perfer?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a used pair of Vaughn Velocity Pads for sale if you're interested, buying those would certainly save you a ton of money over buying something new that you know nothing about ;)

Between those, id say RBK, but i will always be a huge fan of brians. Its so nice for a company to take the time to customize everything for you. They made me a custom knee lift for only $5 extra. I love the service and i am very happy to see that they are back to business as usual, minus the usual jackasses in the front office.

EDIT: We ordered a pair of RBK pads for someone and they actually did alot more customization than i expected, but not near the level of brians.

Speaking of customization. I recently purchased a C&A from Miller. What great service. The phone number on the web page is the owners number. When you call he talks to you for 30-40 minutes getting info like size, style of play, what have you tried in the past, etc. Then you send him your measurements and color choices. Then Paul calls you back to confirm that your order is exactly right. Then they make an outstanding C&A. They even embroidered my name in it!!! All this at a cost lower than RBK or Brians!!!!