Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris_H

One glove

I lost one of my Eagle x80 gloves and I was wondering if anyone new a place that sold single gloves, or if I should contact eagle, or are these just irrational thought and my only option is to deal with my stupidity by buying new gloves? Or, if anyone has lost a black eagle glove and has one, maybe I could buy it off them...I know this seems to be a pretty farfetch`d post but was just curious as to if I had any options before dolling out money for new gloves.

I`m thinking someone has been in this situation before so maybe they had another alternative to buying new gloves. Thanks.

Depending on your shot-hand-side, I suggest to find someone who got the same pair as you with a ripped palm on the upper hand. I'm RH and the palm on my left Quest 1 glove is a mess, yet I could still give the right one to a LH who got the right palm torn up.

Guest phillyfan

Two players on my teams have run into the same bad luck recently. The first opted to buy a new pair of gloves. The second, went in with a friend and bought one of those lots off of eBay with 3 gloves, one pair for his friend, and the third for him. May try eBay and look for your glove in a lot like that?