Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slapshot19

Graf 625's

Hey guys! I've been playing ice hockey for 8 years yet i have not ever played organized rollerhockey. My question is, I have a pair of graf 625's and i am wondering if it is possible to convert it into a roller hockey skate. I am very unsure about how to go about this and all info and pictures are welcome ... thanks alot

sure it's feasible...many players play on converted ice skates....you need to find a chassis you might like from Labeda, Kuzak, Red Star, Mission etc. etc. and have your local LHS do the conversion..if they are familiar with doing these conversions.

Figure: $50.00 - $150.00 for a chassis, $35.00 - $65.00 for good wheels, $35.00 - $75.00 for good bearings, and $30.00 - $55.00 depending on the pro shop, for labor to do a conversion....So you are looking at : $150.00 low end, to $345.00 high end for the cost of the conversion.

Depending on the condition and the desireability of keeping your current ice skates as ice skates, it might be just as practical to get a new pair of inlines...