Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saba

Tour roller pants

Anyone ever wear Tour roller hockey pants? I am thinking of trying

Tour Mega V-8 Senior Inline Hockey Pants. Roomy, comfortable, durable? Any comments welcome

I've got a pair of the Tour Rage pants that I use for playing outdoors on a tennis court like surface. I've taken a couple nasty spills and it hasn't ripped. The Tour Rage pants are lightweight with mesh on the back just below the knees.

Yeh i was just trying to order the tour rage pants from hockey giant and they are sold out. :( :( :(

Hockey Giant's always got cheap pants for sale. I remember last month they had some Tour's for $9.99!

iv got the tour shark pants - there great,

great design, and lightweight - although it looks like theres not alot on them, aslong as you keep away from slashes around the silver material, the pants will stick together well, i have had some hard falls on the knees and no holes yet - had them since july.

Yeh i was just trying to order the tour rage pants from hockey giant and they are sold out. :(  :(  :(

Hockey Giant's always got cheap pants for sale. I remember last month they had some Tour's for $9.99!

Yeah they've still got them on sale I think.

I got a pair of Yellow/Black/Grey Rage's for $9.99. Killer deal for roller pants.

Yeh i was just trying to order the tour rage pants from hockey giant and they are sold out. :(  :(  :(

Yeah they've still got them on sale I think.

I got a pair of Yellow/Black/Grey Rage's for $9.99. Killer deal for roller pants.

Yea I'd buy some myself but it's around $30 to ship them to me from Hockey Giant. Also, I might have to pay taxes on them too.

I bought a pair of Tour Shark Inline Hockey Pants last month. The only thing bad about them is the belt system. The way the belt wraps around the waist on the outside of the pants through loops is not very sturdy. It would have been better to have the belt system on the inside of the pants. Other than that the pants are eeexcellent. :D

Did anyone find a problem with the belt loop system breaking on the Tour Shark Inline Hockey Pants?

I've had a few pairs of pants, but my favs by far are my first pair -- Gear Drives. HockeyGiant has a sale on a pair similar to mine. They're $19.99. I wish I had the money to go ahead and pick up a new pair, but I'll have to live with the old ones for now and hope I can find some later when I can afford to spend a little.

I've had a few pairs of pants, but my favs by far are my first pair -- Gear Drives. HockeyGiant has a sale on a pair similar to mine. They're $19.99. I wish I had the money to go ahead and pick up a new pair, but I'll have to live with the old ones for now and hope I can find some later when I can afford to spend a little.

Ah ... screw it. I just ordered them :)

I just ordered a pair of $20 Gear pants at hockeygiant last night and got a free gear water bottle too. It sounded like a good deal to me. I just need something a notch above sweatpants, haha.

I just ordered a pair of $20 Gear pants at hockeygiant last night and got a free gear water bottle too. It sounded like a good deal to me. I just need something a notch above sweatpants, haha.

I ordered them too, and I got the water bottle. They came Friday afternoon. Decent pants. I've been wearing a pair of Gear Drives that are a few years old. These new ones don't seem quite as sturdy, but they are more vented. I friggin' hate those cloth strips some manufacturers are putting above the knee. They're supposed to help with movement. All they do is rip easier than the rest of the pant.

I also got my Mission Carbster. It was $20 at HockeyGiant! They had a weekend sale. It rocks!

Used my water bottle for the second time the other day. The damned thing split and water spilled all over me as I was driving to the rink.

:rolleyes:

Used my water bottle for the second time the other day. The damned thing split and water spilled all over me as I was driving to the rink.

:rolleyes:

yeah, I used the water bottle for 1 intramural game and it split halfway into the 1st period....worthless!!! The plastic is thinner than a pop bottle! The pants are ok for $20 pants tho....they work for what i use them for, which is just casual pick-up-style roller hockey, but I see why the H20 bottle was free!

Used my water bottle for the second time the other day.  The damned thing split and water spilled all over me as I was driving to the rink.

:angry:

yeah, I used the water bottle for 1 intramural game and it split halfway into the 1st period....worthless!!! The plastic is thinner than a pop bottle! The pants are ok for $20 pants tho....they work for what i use them for, which is just casual pick-up-style roller hockey, but I see why the H20 bottle was free!

I haven't worn them yet. Our season starts Thursday so I'm saving them. Used the Carbster helmet in practice, though. It's awesome.