Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimmie

mission & factory Z

Call Me and I will take care of this for you...

401-946-4400 ext 3050

I apoligize if I was the one who dropped the ball on this...

Mike

You may want to send info like this via a private message.

Product suggestion:

This hub issue happens with a fair amount of regularity with many of the manufacturers. I have seen it in at least three that I recall, but in multiple models and at different times......

Someone should make a scraper tool that is the exact diameter of the bearings, and with a cutting surface that engages the hub of the wheel but with a flange that prevents the cutter from going too deep. The outside of the wheel hubs are almost always exactly 1.000" wide, so the tool would have a flange with exactly .301" of tool below the flange. This would assure a hub width that does not exceed .398"... solving the problem.

One or two rotations of this tool inside a wheel on each side, could correct these minor deficiencies...and save everyone a lot of time and money..... B) (I get 25%)

....anyone care for a "Guiness"?........ :P

Try reaching him at mhunt@mearthane.com, or calling RR directly at 1 410 946 4000, ext. 3050, if you are seriously in need........