Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrMolotov

OHL Game worn Allstar Jerserys

I can't believe Beniot Pouliot's is still at $255.00 considering he is ranked second amongst North American players and a sure fire first round pick. Perry's jersey is now $455.00, must be a lot of Knights fans bidding but they're not bidding on Syrvet who will probably be the better of the two in the long run.

damn...no Bobby Ryan jersey.....I'd love to get my hands on one of those, considering he's from my hometown, and I know him

damn...no Bobby Ryan jersey.....I'd love to get my hands on one of those, considering he's from my hometown, and I know him

He should have been there, and would have been there if not for his injury at the time. The kid can play.

he was injured? wow...didnt hear about that one. yep that kid really can play, i cant wait til he gets to the NHL...when there will be the next draft that is.......

He was injured in the Top Prospects game, I expect he'll be in the 2006 OHL all-star game. It would have been cool if he was healthy to play in front of the Owen Sound crowd. The team is second to London overall so I think that Owen Sound should get pretty deep into the playoffs this year. Must be some decent hockey in NJ.

Go for it, if you can get drafted into the OHL you will certainly get a chance to play against the best some of the worlds best junior age players.