Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

notorious#29

CCM Vector PF8 question

I have had my Vector PF8's for a while now, and when I first got them I couldnt figure out what to do with the "lace lock" thingie, so I just skipped over it and laced it like usual, but I kinda want to use it now. Does anyone know the correct way to use it?????????? By the way I backlace my skates if that makes an difference. Thanks

All the skatelock does is lock your laces in place so they don't loosen up. Just lace them as you would, pull the laces however tight you want them and they should lock in.

I don't have the skates myself but from what it looks like and what I have read the skatelocks allow you to tighten your skate in two sections basically. You can make the bottom really tight, then lock the skate lock, and then have the top eyelets very loose. Conversly it appears you could have the bottom of your skate loose and have the top near your ankle very tight.