Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaver5

Good pair of skates?

Hello, im entering my 5 year of inline hockey and I need a good pair of skates that arent too too expensive.

Im a size 11.5 and dont want to spend to much money on a pair but they have to be pretty good quality too.

Thanks in advance

Derek

There's some nice skates up on E-bay right now. I generally look for last years top models, they can be found fairly cheap. HockeyMonkey is blowing out their old Missions and CCM Externo line. Tours are popular as well, but fairly expensive. E-bays a decent route and close-outs, basically what i'd stick to.

Yeah id also say try E-bay first. If you dont have any luck there, just about every hockey website is having some kind of sale or blowout with the new 05 stuff on the way.

Does anyone know where to buy Syven Full Factory Inline Skates Senior or Syven Factory Lite Inline Skates Senior in size 8 or 8.5 for a good/closeout price? totalhockey.net carries them at a closeout price, but they don't have many sizes left. Dang. Thanks in advance... :)