Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoalieKid33

Goalie Sticks

yah i want the all wooden white one with the green lettering to match my stuff but is it custom only?

Chrsitian will do it for you. An all white wood stick will get marked up pretty quickly though.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
what are good for goalie sticks..? im using the sher-wood eclipse but i want a wood one..what to buy?

Eagle makes wood goal sticks.

yah i want the all wooden white one with the green lettering to match my stuff but is it custom only?

Chrsitian will do it for you. An all white wood stick will get marked up pretty quickly though.

I think CCM will do custom goalie sticks, the goalie on my team had all white ones with gray lettering and Im almost positive they did them for him...

any company will do an all wood one, to be honest i find sherwood is the best for custom work since theyll even do knotches in the top of the handle if u want or sumtin crazy from what ive seen

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
any company will do an all wood one, to be honest i find sherwood is the best for custom work since theyll even do knotches in the top of the handle if u want or sumtin crazy from what ive seen

CCM/RBK doesn't do all wood.

Any other company will do the mods you described.

CCM just released their high end $200 goal stick........looks tasty, but I probably can't justify it. I haven't broken a goal stick in 3 years.......*knocks on wood*