Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blues_91

Okanagon Hockey School

I'm going to the Okanagon Hockey School Elite Players' Intructional Program in Penticton this summer and was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with them, and is it a good camp?

I haven't personally been to know but know people who have and it's been a positive experience. Penticton is a great city. Not that it matters, but its OkanagAn, not OkanaOgan.

Went there a couple years ago for the shooters and scorers camp (despite the fact that I have never been and never will be a goal scorer). Anyway I had a great time, met a lot of kids now in the dub that I still keep in contact with and during the camp got an special invite to have a in-season try out with the Spokane Braves of the KIJHL. Good times and awsome instructors.

I'm going to the Okanagon Hockey School Elite Players' Intructional Program in Penticton this summer and was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with them, and is it a good camp?

Which session are you going to? I'm going to the Elite players and I'm doing the IDT tourney a year up.

i have gone for the past 4 years and had a pretty good time. the past two years i have done IDT which in my opinion is much better than the actual camp. there are many little puck slut girls too haha. but its a good time and great environment. sad i wont be going back this year. have fun!

i have gone for the past 4 years and had a pretty good time. the past two years i have done IDT which in my opinion is much better than the actual camp. there are many little puck slut girls too haha. but its a good time and great environment. sad i wont be going back this year. have fun!

Yea only time I mistook a 14 y/o for a 18 y/o. God I love canadian girls... just tell em your the rookie squad for the Panthers!

Yeah i went too a few years back to the tournament part of the camp, but I forget what it's called...we got 2nd to the local team in a shootout, they were pretty good. The whole experience was great. Get to meet people from all over the country/world. I'd recommend it to any player aswell

I'm thinking about IDT for next year b/c when you think about it, it's actually a pretty good deal. 1500 CAD for food transportation, a dorm room etc.

i might be going this summer for elite bantam ,is anyone off the board going for that group? that would be really cool if i saw someone from the board there ,ive never met anyone from the board.