Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingnut17

Free Video Downloads

if you goto nhl.com they have a highlight machine player thing and you can watch highlights from any player from 03-04 whether it be big hit, goal, or saves by every goalie. You have to register and you have to stream it, you can download it but you won't be able to use it in making videos and I think you HAVE to use Windows Media Player if you want to play it after downloading.

ya i think i ll go on a 2 hour search through every page

There's a nifty little feature called "Search" on HFboards. Might be worth a try.

if you goto nhl.com they have a highlight machine player thing and you can watch highlights from any player from 03-04 whether it be big hit, goal, or saves by every goalie. You have to register and you have to stream it, you can download it but you won't be able to use it in making videos and I think you HAVE to use Windows Media Player if you want to play it after downloading.

i signed up and its very neat.

thanks