Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bmess6

Practice jersey sizing

I'm wondering the same thing. I was just looking at practice jerseys, and I think 54 is XL, but I'm not totally sure. If someone knows, that would be great. My K1 practice jerseys are XL and fit fine, so I'm looking for something around that same size.

I'm wondering the same thing. I was just looking at practice jerseys, and I think 54 is XL, but I'm not totally sure. If someone knows, that would be great. My K1 practice jerseys are XL and fit fine, so I'm looking for something around that same size.

I went with a 54. I should have it today. I will let you know what i think.

I went with a 54. I should have it today. I will let you know what i think.

Got mine today and that was pretty big for me. Seems a little bit larger then an xl NHL premier jersey.

Got mine today and that was pretty big for me. Seems a little bit larger then an xl NHL premier jersey.

Alright, so I'm guessing a 54 will be about right for me. I wish there was somewhere that had a decent chart, but even that would be tough since most jersey manufacturers are slightly different anyway.

Anyway, thanks for the update.

You're wearing this with gear? I've wanted to buy an Edge 2.0 on ebay but am not sure what size I should go with between a 52 vs 54. I want to wear it with gear on the ice.

I wear ccm practice jerseys in a large. The 10$ cheap practice one I have a newer style reebok practice jersey but with the swoosh symbol vs reebok. It's a 56. It a little big but fits fine. Been looking for a 54 in new style or style that I have but they are tough to come by.

And I wear both with shoulders/elbows/nexus pants