Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

booyaagrandma

u+ pro reloaded skate

Hey,

After 3 years of use, my skates look like they're 7 years old... The boot went completely soft. The liner is ripped... The boot cracked.

They were solid for the first year though. I definitely would not recommend them.

Just my opinion....

Good luck

had my pair for a year alway wore mid level skates , so i got last years top end skate at mid level price i think the theory is right. The skate gave me what i expected a little more stiffness and a more luxury linner that is way comfty er and they have held up pretty good

Hey,

After 3 years of use, my skates look like they're 7 years old... The boot went completely soft. The liner is ripped... The boot cracked.

They were solid for the first year though. I definitely would not recommend them.

Just my opinion....

Good luck

3 years? Definately you got a lot of use out of them. Just look at other brands that are 3 yrs old, you wont find many top end skates that last much longer than that. Most start deteriorating after about 6 months of frequent use.

Hey,

Just my opinion....

Good luck

How often/heavily did you use them during those three years, if you don't mind my asking.

Hey guys... considering buying  pair of these. I've checked out the catalogs and done some searching, but do you think these a=would be a nice or big upgrade from Vector 10.0s. If so, what do you think is better about them.

Also, I might need to try home baking them (I know it's risky, but I live close to 4 hours from the nearest LHS). Anyone think I'm crazy to consider it if I go on the lighter end of it and search carefully for instructions.

Thanks in advance!

Edit. I'd be getting them in the same width/size as my Vecotr 10.0s, which fit pretty well without baking.

i've found the vector 10.0's are a much shallower skate around the ankle (not forefoot) and have a more narrow heel. but ofcourse the u+ reloaded conform more when baking.

How often/heavily did you use them during those three years, if you don't mind my asking.

I used them about 4 times a week. The skate just wasn't right for me I guess.

3 years is good use but they were already falling apart after a few months.