Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjpisat

Question on new quicklite shoulders

I bought the 270's in a medium.  Coming from rbz 130 medium.  Wore them at home for a minute and the opening where your head goes in felt off.  Like real big.  So I measure how big around my 130's are compared to these.  130's are about 21 around and quiklite 270's are close to 30!!  I need to get to a shop to find another pair but did they change something with fit?

A year or so ago, I tried on an XL 130 for size and it felt great. So, I made a mental note to myself to grab it when it went on clearance. 

A week ago, I tried on an XL 270 and an XL FitLite. Neither felt right. Like they did not sit right on my ribs and kind of "punched up" a little in certain areas. I am sure that a person's build has something to do with it. I am 6'2, 215 lbs and have been working out alot recently.

So, I just bought a pair of 130s, instead of the updated FL or any version of it. (it is not on clearance but it is inexpensive enough that I can justify).

Could have been- something felt very off, but I could not figure what it was- maybe it was the opening.