Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jgold47

Girdle (Easton) advice

I'm 5'5" and a size 36-37 waist (yeah yeah). Thinking about getting a girdle since I have had a hard time finding pants that fit my size but are short enough. 

Does anyone one have any experience with the Easton girdles that can give me some advice on what size to get L vs XL? I've heard the girdles fit short, but the covers made need to be shortened 

Also, since the girdle fits so close, I assume you don't really need suspenders  since things stay in place?

Lastly, does the shell matter? Get one that matches or are their better options?

thanks in advance  

No advice on the Easton Girdles...I have 3 bauer girdles and I really like them over shorts.  The biggest thing is as I get old, I feel I have better protection.  Literally the girdle keeps a hip protection right where I need it.  I had shorts and fell onto my hip (sideways) 2 or 3 times and it became so bad, I needed the extra padding there.  I was wearing a pair of football shorts under my hockey shorts.

Yes the liner shorts fit at times a little odd, but when you look at pros wearing girdles...they have the same problems we do...the shorts riding high over their girdles at the lower thigh and such.

It happensCv0bj4DUMAEpC5f.jpg:large