Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Anyone watching the parade in Chicago?

it helps they were on a continuous powerplay for more than half of the period. the vandemeer/low fight was pretty lame for how long it was.

That was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. It's a good thing the refs broke it up when they did, someone could've broken a fingernail or got a scratch! :o

probert was awesome. especially way back in the day when he was still on the crack. nice to see rutuu putting up some decent numbers after they traded away zhamnov and sullivan. and berard has quietly put up some really good numbers.

I loved watching Tony Twist fight. It was good times. Atleast I'm happy that my Blues will probably be making the playoffs. Hopefully not in the 8th seed though.

Don't get me started on that joke. You think the Bertuzzi thing was bad in the media, wait for that to happen.

That is pretty horrendous, and I agree with ljack's comment. As if we didn't have enough bad publicity for the sport we love.