Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Warrior QRE10 now using the Sabre Taper?

Nobody on this forum would have any way of helping with that, because they either don’t know, or they respect their relationships enough to not comment. 

On 12/4/2019 at 10:43 AM, marka said:

Howdy,

If this stuff is such a big secret, maybe they shouldn't blast it out across the hockey world.

Mark

It wasn’t blasted out. At this point it is still not for end user consumption. 

18 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

The promo material can be found online pretty easily, just look around on Google. I didn't post anything that was specifically shared with me directly in confidence, I wouldn't do such. In fact, this whole thread was started because I skated with some AHL players who had sticks that were wrapped showing sabre taper instead of the the qr edge taper. As Warrior mentioned, see below. 

No, you didn’t see the catalogue like you had said in your original post, because the one I read in October clearly stated it was the Edge taper (which was why I asked you to look at it again.)

So you’d rather post bullshit without verifying with someone at Warrior...got it.