Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shute

new hockey site

ya i had to pay $100 canadian to ups to bring my skates up which sucks! but it was still cheaper by $50 and i didn't have to pay tax (14% tax up here). make sure when you order stuff to tell who ever is shipping to make it as "gift" and you'll save yourself a few bucks (would of been $150 canadian if i didn't)

How long did it take for UPS to bill you for the brokerage/customs? Last time I ordered something that was shipped via Fedex Ground it took a week and a half *after* I received the package before Fedex sent me a letter with a bill for $50 <_<

I bought some skates from Hockey Branch and its been 2 weeks after the delivery.. no bill yet.. I'm wondering if the border fairies were nice this time.. :blink:

Oh and by the way the guy that runs the store is one of the nicest guys I've dealt with online.

i got billed on the spot when the ups guy came. had to pay with my credit card cause i didn't have that much money at home. i don't really know how it works but there have been times i haven't been billed for customs but that was mostly for smaller things. i thought i would be able to get away with it if it was marked as "gift" but i still got billed... not as much for still $100

hey guys check out this online store http://www.hockeybranch.com i got my CCM PF10's there for cheap and they give free shipping! new site but the owner was a very nice person to deal with.

I was under the impression that retailers weren't able to advertise prices that low on Mission skates. Unless they're closeouts

they have the cheapest Tour Bluemax skates iv seen around for $260. That beats hockeygiant by $60 which is pretty substantial. I just hope they ship internationally.

Does anyone know another site that sells Bluemax for cheaper than $320 (hockeygiant price).

nice site i tihnk it has resonable prices. I ushually by my stuff from pro shops that pros run around here wher they get there stuff for free when they win Tournaments.