Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarey

Epics vs. Velocities

Vaughn Epics

or

Vaughn Velocities

Back up your answer with a good reson because im in the market for either of them.

I just got a pair of epics and i love them. Their stiffer then the v2s cause they only got one flex point at the bottom. The third boot strap help keep your pad from slipping from getting up from you b-fly and help keep the pad from moving in the b-fly. try them both on and see what one you like better

yeah we were. i didn't think the third boot strap was a pain all you got to do with it is lace it on your skate. it just seem wierd at first. I got white weave in middle then red weave stripe blue weave circle. i going to get the catch and blocker soon

TPS Icecaps I got them 2 years ago they were brand new so they arnt like falling apart but my mom said Christmas i could get new pads :)

Congrats on the win, They are Boston bruins colours ..... well the Mountain line that goes across the pad diagonally is Black and the rest is white with the black writing, matching blockey and a bionic glov ethe same colours

thanks i really likethem....all of my gear is TPS, Bionic chestpad, Xhale pants (going to get new ones), TPS GM1 Goalie helmate(black... wanted chrome but "it didnt pass legue restrictions")

oh My Cup is Itech my skates are graph goaler pro's and my neck protector is DR i think .. oh and the waddle thingiy is itech..... so i guess the major stuff except the skates are TPS... what do you wear?

I got itech 8.8 chest protector, itech 9.8 pants, koho 490 skates (they were cheap),

V1 blocker, Ccm blockade pro glove, old jofa 390 helment with flip thingy it's a old euro style one, and itech plastic thing. I hope to up grade to a tps gm1 helment with clown paint job. How do you like your helment?

At first I had an Itech 8.1 (I think) but then i tried on a GM1 in a hockey store and i ordered it from my golaie dealer in sports traders. It is so comphertable, and it is like soundproofing and it quitets every thing around it

How's the vision like looking down and side to side? what's it like getting hit in the head with a puck? how much does it ring? Mine right now rings alot.

sorry im coming in late,id get the velocitys because its an easier pad to break in since the epic is a bit stiffer of a pad.also the velocity is more customizable where the epic isnt as much. so the velocity is a better pad in my opinion plus it has the diamond grip on the knee and calf cradle where the epic is just chlorino.also alot of goalies heads ring when taking a shot off the head regardless of the material.you could be wearing an itech 960 or an eddy LT and it would still ring just not as much

well i feel less ring in my helmet when I get domed, The view is pretty good but if you spit alot spit to the side because i dont ever see taht front bar infront of my eyes, but you will have to try it on to know for shure, ive heard bad things about the itech helmets, but i love my gm1 and i wouldnt trade it for the world.... dont try to take the sweat band out.

sogaduch what kind of helment do you have? i almost got the v2s but like the epic better.

ive got an eddy custom kevlar, im also using a 32+1 v2pad

sogaduch what colors are your v2s? i'm gonna try the tps on when i get my epic catch and block. :D

there red/white. like you know the middle where it swoops up to the top thats red, the rest is white with red stitching. oh man how sweet is the epic catch and block very nice. i got a set on order catcher blocker