Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarey

Epics vs. Velocities

hmm im trying out for a jr A team this weekend ... lol its goiung well now but i hope i do better with the "Big boys"

No a pair of V2's My Icecaps, my friend with Supremes, and Bionic's... then in the lower group Old Itech, Xlites, V1's, Older supreme's, and some Patrick Roy pads (year before he retired)

darn the guy at peranis said that there were only four people including me that bought epics at the time.

yeah i find not many ppl are going for the epics compared to the v2s. gunna be honest i work in a hockey shop so i got a good price on my pads

they have a really deep leg channel in them which some people may not like just because its not fully supporting your leg unlike the vaughns. but the rbks are good because they wont shrink down like original pads because i believe that lefebrve puts stiffners in there pads to reduce that

when i got my epics they only had the sr model not the pros. i'm having computer problems right now we think we have to get a new hard drive on our desktop.

ill be trying out the rbks this weekend because our shop is having a demo skate and we can try out chest and arms,pants,gloves,blockers, pads. so im excited :D