Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

Perry-Richards fight

Amazing fight!

Amazing? They did try throwing some haymakers but it was pretty lame, all things considered.

Thanks sean, ya that was a beauty. It was a classic way they started though. I also enjoyed how the tendy was getting in the action.

I don't really get the 2 superstars/former teammates fighting thing. If one of those guys had broke a hand or something....it would have been b-a-a-a-a-a-d news.

Especially in Game 1...it's not like there is a huge history or anything. Although, I don't know what happened in the season series (if anything).

Kitchner is really the old team that can beat London in the OHL, I thought Missy would have had a shot, but the Tender would've needed to make roughly 50 saves a game, and Sully would've played huge. After their Upset, it seems unlikely London will be beat. Kitchner's #1 goalie is also out with a Shoulder injury, which makes this a little more tricky. Just a little backround for the "history".

- It's a motivational thing for those 2 to fight. Both Superstars showing they'll do whatever it takes to win. I'm surprised Perry didn't get smoked, he doesn't seem like a fighter at all to me. I know he isn't, but I still thought Richards would've tag'ed a few more times.

fighters or not, i thought the fight was actually pretty entertaining to watch, you don't see big swings and spins like that too often, whether they connect or not....

Amazing fight!

Amazing? They did try throwing some haymakers but it was pretty lame, all things considered.

Yeah amazing as in motovational. Like Eazy said it was a motivational fight, where two great hockey players doing what it takes to win.

Perry, while far from a tough guy has dropped the mitts a few times this year. He had over 100 PIM's this year, 145 2 years ago, so he is obviously a pretty chippy guy. Richards, on the other hand is a motivational leader so he would obviously do anything to motivate his team, fighting, hitting, scoring, you name it. I thought it was a good fight though, fun to watch.